"Samsung Flow is a software product that enables a seamless, secure, connected experience across your devices. You can authenticate your Tablet/PC with your smartphone, share content between devices, and sync notifications from your smartphone to your Tablet/PC. You can also turn on the smartphone's mobile hotspot to keep your Tablet/PC connected.
The following devices support Samsung Flow:
1. Windows Tablet/PC: Windows 10 OS Creators update or newer
(Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy Book, PC)
2. Android Tablet: Android Nougat OS or newer
(Galaxy Tab S3, etc.)
3. Android Phone: Android Mashmallow OS or newer
(Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, Note 5, A5, A7, etc.)
* For the latest device list, please check the app's compatibility on Google Play™.
* Bluetooth (Bluetooth LE optional), Wi-Fi direct, fTPM enabled (China dTPM)
Windows 10 users can find the Samsung Flow app on the Windows App Store.
Go to the Samsung Flow webpage where you can find the setup guide:
If you have not updated the Samsung Flow app to the latest version, please go to Windows Store > Menu > Downloads and Updates to update the app."